Garden Towers is a twin tower, premium grade residential development with retail and landscaped gardens designed by Crone architects in 2012. The site is located in Makati, in the heart of the retail district in the Philippines. The project consists of residential, retail and basement carpark levels that connect to Glorietta Shopping Centre at ground and basement levels. The residential towers house 682 apartments and are 60 and 51 levels each, with a total gross floor area of 127,000sqm.
The project is a 2 stage development with Tower 1 currently under construction.
Key features of the design include;
Garden Lobby Drop Off
Main entrance begins with a lush green wall drop off
• Casual seating areas evoke a veranda/lanai feel
• Indoor garden lobby with high ceilings
• Glimpse of the development’s garden amenities beyond
• Separate concierge and ground floor lobbies for each tower
• Significant portion of the 9,010 sqm lot is dedicated to exclusive gardens that also house the development’s pool and social amenities
• Uninterrupted access to Glorietta via landscaped connections uniting the development to Palm Promenade
• Palm Promenade offers a sweep of green with shopping and dining options on both sides
• Alternating between the East and West Corners and every two floors, the sky gardens are 20 sqm areas of natural light and generous garden spaces accessible to residents on that floor