Having visited Japan in 2016, I was delighted to find these images in Pinterest. I drove past the Nagakin Capsule Tower (photo below) designed by Kisho Kurowaka and always wanted to know what it looked like inside. Some lessons to learn from this 1972 building on how to design micro, affordable housing for the masses.
- The future is prefabricated
- pool in the sky
- What’s Shaping Workplace Design in 2017?
- Surfers Paradise Project To Have World’s Most Slim Fitting Architectural Design – TheUrbanDeveloper.com
- Carte Brutaliste – Brutalist Paris Map
- japanese inspiration
- rothelowman – cracking the matrix
- CoC Morning Tea / Industry Update
- Champions of Change