Prefabricated construction is in its infancy but with increasing demand on tradition construction and speed and the sustainability benefits of prefabrication, could this new manufacturing industry change the way Australia builds?
I know I couldn’t. In fact I wouldn’t even know how hard it would be to raise a child that had no disabilities. I imagine pretty tough but totally awesome.
Next weekend 3 April, I’m doing a swim with a bunch of kind people for an event named swim 4 autism at the abc pool in Woolloomooloo. We swim for 5 hours in a relay and raise funds for the Giant Steps Foundation. If you had a few spare dollars we would be very appreciative of your contribution.
You can donate to the link below or to the LOOBULLS team.
422 Kent Street is an outstanding Sydney CBD Development Opportunity designed by Crone Sept this year. It includes 3 amalgamated properties with 2 street frontages. The site has the potential to be a major mixed – use development with residential, hotel / serviced apartments and retail uses.
Some of the key features of the site include;
• Rare Sydney CBD site amalgamation
• Street frontages to Kent Street and Clarence Street
• In close proximity to Town Hall, The QVB and Darling Harbour
• DA approved (one site only) for 15 storey mixed use development
• Indicative scheme designed by renowned Sydney Architects ‘Crone Partners’
• Potential for 6,615sqm* of GFA
If you would like to know more about the property you can contact me directly or find additional information here;